Canva Pro comes with a full suite of intuitive design tools, over 100 million visual and audio assets, and thousands of customizable social templates — offering an extensive source of inspiration for social content design. Content Planner also supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Weibo, Slack, and Pinterest, for multi-platform scheduling in one central hub.
Stay in Control of Social Posts with Calendar View
Upcoming posts are displayed within the intuitive Calendar View to show where and when content will be shared, months in advance. Scheduled designs can be managed and edited directly within Canva, removing the need to switch between tools when making changes. Over 2.4 million designs have been scheduled with Canva Content Planner to date. Canva’s Magic Resize tool, available to all Canva Pro users, means existing designs can be resized almost instantly. Customers can convert an Instagram design to a Facebook banner or other format in just a few clicks.
- All Canva Pro features, including Content Planner, are available to Enterprise and Non-Profit customers.
- Content Planner supports Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Weibo, and Pinterest.
- The Instagram API allows each Canva Pro account to pair to one Instagram Business account, and publish up to 25 single images per day.
- Customers gain unlimited access to thousands of still and animated story templates
plus over 100+ million free images, video, audio, and graphics.
- New Canva Pro customers are eligible for a 30-day free trial.
The post Digital: Canva brings Instagram scheduling and design tools to one platform appeared first on adobo Magazine Online.
Canva Content Planner Product Specifications: